1. General terms
2. We reserve the right to change or update the information in this web site at any time without any previous announcement. This shall also apply to improvements and/or changes of the products and services described on this web site.
2. Use of the web site
1. CAFERSA CANTERAS FERNANDEZ S.L., S.Com allows you to inspect and download contents of this web site only for private, not for commercial use. The contents of this web site may not be changed and for commercial purposes not be duplicated or presented in public, distributed or otherwise used.
2. The use of the contents of this web site within a different web site (so-called deep-links) and taking over contents of this web site into a different web site and/or into a local web site (Intranet) are prohibited. The contents of this web site are protected by copyright. Any unauthorised use of the contents of this web site may offend against the copyright or other legal regulations. In case of an offence against these terms the right to use this web site will expire.
3. Use of software
1. The use of the programs possibly made available by this web site (hereinafter called software) is subject to the provisions of the copyright law and the software license agreement attached to the software. Downloading the software and/or the installation of the software is only permitted after you have read and accepted the software license agreement.
4. Data protection notices
1. You may possibly be asked to provide personal information. The input of personal information by yourself is voluntary. All the personal data raised on this web site are exclusively stored and processed for your personal care or the transfer of information. We assure you that your statements will be handled in accordance with valid provisions regarding data protection. The stored data will only be used for internal purposes. Any transmission to third parties will not take place in any case.
2. Under certain circumstances this web site may use techniques that may serve to analyse the users' conduct on this web site (e.g. cookies) without, however, establishing a connection with personal information input by yourself. A cookie is a data file that may send a web site to your browser in order to store the cookie on your computer. This helps, for example, when processing commercial order files because then your selection of articles does not get lost when you leave the web site for a short time. Cookies also help to guide you specifically to new information that you called up during previous visits to the web site.
3. You are given the opportunity to so set your browser that it will inform you when you receive a cookie. Then you can decide for yourself whether or not you accept the cookie. You can also completely stop the receipt of cookies. This, however, may have the consequence that some sectors of this web site will no longer function correctly.
4. If under your own initiative you send data to the web site, e.g. pictures, graphics, sounds, texts, data collections, etc., the transmitted data are not considered confidential by us and for us they are not subject to provisions of the copyright or other proprietary rights.
5. It is prohibited to transmit illegal or immoral data to our web site.
5. User names and passwords
1. You are yourself responsible for the protection of a password against improper use possibly issued to you. Should you unauthorised transmit or use a password issued to you, you shall be liable for it. The use of the web site using a user name and a password (protected sector) is carried out under the sole risk of the user.
6. Brands and/or trade marks
1. The brands and trademarks potentially used in this web site are the respective property of the owner.
7. Links to other web sites
1. CAFERSA CANTERAS FERNANDEZ S.L., S.Com shall not be liable for the content of other web sites that have been linked from this web site. If you use a link to another web site, leave the S.Com web site of CAFERSA CANTERAS FERNANDEZ S.L. CAFERSA CANTERAS FERNANDEZ S.L. S.Com has not examined the web sites of other enterprises and does not have any influence upon their content and does not accept any responsibility for these web sites and their content.
2. The access to another web site by means of a link on this web site is carried out under your sole responsibility.
8. Exclusion of liability
1. The contents on this web side are made available excluding any guarantee of the producer. CAFERSA CANTERAS FERNANDEZ S.L., S.Com does not accept any guarantee for their correctness, completeness or suitability for certain purposes.
2. The use of any contents made available on this web site is carried out under the sole risk of the user. For potential damages (particularly loss of profit, loss of data, etc.) CANTERAS FERNANDEZ S.L., S.Com shall not accept any liability. This shall not apply in case of gross intention or gross negligence and for the case when a liability is mandatory by law.
9. Applicable law
1. These terms and conditions are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.